26th Annual Moving Points in Palliative Care Annual Conference, Wednesday 25th March 2020
Moving Points in Palliative Care Annual Conference
Dynamic changes in Oncology and the impact on Palliative care
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services Moving Points in Palliative Care Annual Conference will take place on Wednesday 25 March 2020.
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Dynamic changes in Oncology and the impact on Palliative care’. The conference provides an important forum for educators, clinical practitioners and researchers to examine the developments in oncology and palliative care and research from leading experts in the specialities.
We are honoured to announce the following speakers will be amongst those who present on the day:
• Dr Janice Walshe Consultant Medical Oncologist in St Vincent’s University Hospital and Tallaght University Hospital
• Dr Robert O’Connor Head of Research for the Irish Cancer Society
• Dr Siobhan MacHale Consultant Psychiatrist Beaumont Hospital and Senior Lecturer in The Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
• Dr Gráinne Sheill Senior physiotherapist in St. James’s Hospital and postdoctoral research fellow in Trinity College, Dublin.
• Aileen O’Meara Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Oncology, St Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin.
• Professor Ray McDermott Consultant Medical Oncologist, Tallaght University Hospital
• Professor Daniel Kelly Royal College of Nursing Chair of Nursing Research, School of Healthcare Sciences, Cardiff University, UK; Past President European Oncology Nurses Society (2015–17).
Certificate: There are 6 CPD credits available from the RCPI. NMBI CPD points application is being processed.
Date: Wednesday 25 March 2020
Program: 9.00 - 16.00 (Registration from 8.30)
Venue: Education & Research Centre, Our Lady's Hospice, Harold's Cross, Dublin 6w
Further Info: Lunch and refreshments provided. Free parking onsite
Adverts for third party services, courses, vacancies or products do not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or validation by AOTI.