Great CPD opportunity - join the Documents Committee
AOTI is currently recruiting members to become involved in the new Documents Committee
AOTI is seeking applicants to join the recently established Documents Committee. The Documents Committee was established following the disbanding of the previous Governance Committee. The purpose of the Documents Committee is to oversee the production and maintenance of practice documents (such as guidelines) developed by AOTI Advisory Groups and Working Groups for members’ use. This is an exciting opportunity for occupational therapists to contribute to the development of professional resources, guidelines and publications. You can read more about the Documents Committee here
Applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Be a member of AOTI.
- Be able to devote sufficient time and energy to the Documents Committee duties including; attendance at meetings, participation in teleconferences, detailed appraisal of documents and follow-up on actions between meetings.
- Demonstrate good analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- Be committed to evidence based practice and high professional standards
All Occupational Therapy grades are welcome to apply.
Successful applicants will be provided with on-going support from the AOTI Management Team, the Documents Committee Lead and Deputy Lead, AOTI staff and other Committee members.
Benefits of AOTI Documents Committee Membership
- Making a unique contribution to the development of the Occupational Therapy profession in Ireland through ensuring the production of quality documents to strengthen professional practice
- Continuing professional development through the acquisition of knowledge in professional pathways and processes as well as skills in teamwork and critical appraisal
- An opportunity to network with other Occupational Therapists working across varied clinical and geographical areas
Applicants will be assessed by the Documents Committee Lead and Deputy Lead in consultation with the AOTI Management Team.
The deadline for the receipt of expressions of interest is Friday 25th of October 2019. Please send a cover letter and current CV to email@example.com using the subject line Documents Committee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.
AOTI Documents Committee