ADHD in Adults National Clinical Programme MOC Launch
The ADHD in Adults National Clinical Programme invites you to the ADHD in Adults MOC launch
|Event Date||14 Jan 2021|
The Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) National Clinical Programme Model of Care has been completed and fully approved by both the HSE and the College of Psychiatrists of Ireland.
Mary Butler TD, Minister of State for Mental Health and Older Persons will formally launch the ADHD in Adults Model of Care via webinar on Thursday 14th January, 2021 at 11am.
This is a major step forward in fulfilling Action 53 in “Sharing the Vision”, which requires the phased implementation and evaluation of appropriate service responses to support adults with ADHD be developed and resourced in line with the National Clinical Programme for Adults with ADHD.
Date and time: Thursday 14th January 2021, 11am – 12.30pm
Title: ADHD in Adults National Clinical Programme Model of Care Launch
Introduction and Chair:
Dr. Amir Niazi, National Clinical Advisor Group Lead – Mental Health, Clinical Design and Innovation, Health Service Executive
- Mary Butler T.D., Minister of State for Mental Health and Older People
- Dr. Dimitrios Adamis Consultant Psychiatrist ADHD in Adults Service - CHO1
- Mr Ken Kilbride ADHD Ireland introducing Caoimhe, expert by experience
- Dr. Margo Wrigley, National Clinical Lead ADHD in Adults National Clinical Programme
- Professor Jessica Bramham, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology, UCD School of Psychology.
Some user may find audio quality better over the phone, you can dial into the conference by calling 01 526 0058 and entering (174 650 8872) followed by # when prompted.
If this is your first time using Cisco WebEx:
• Open your Webinar joining link in the Google Chrome web browser
• Click “Run a temporary application” on the webpage pictured
• Once finished, click the downloaded .exe file in the lower left of your screen
• On the newly opened window, click “Run”
• You should now be joining the webinar
The webinar will be recorded for further use and your presence online may be captured.
This event has been organised by the HSE National Clinical Programme for ADHD in Adults.
Further information on the ADHD in Adults National Clinical Programme is available on: https://www.hse.ie/eng/about/who/cspd/ncps/mental-health/adhd/
Adverts for third party services, courses, vacancies or products do not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or validation by AOTI.