Annual General Meeting 2021
|Event Date||30 Sep 2021 17:00|
The Board of Directors of AOTI gives notice that the Annual General Meeting has been scheduled to take place on Thursday, September 30th 2021 at 5pm.
Due to ongoing Covid -19 restrictions, the AGM will be held online via Zoom and delegates will be required to register in advance. Zoom can accommodate 100 participants and members can register to attend using the online booking form here. (APPLY NOW)
The agenda and documentation for the AGM will be circulated in due course.
This is a member only event and there is no cost to attend.
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.