AOTI CAMHS AG Study Day “Celebrating Occupational Therapy (OT) in CAMHS” Postponed
|Venue||F2 Centre Rialto|
|Event Date||2 Jun 2023|
Unfortunately CAMHAG have had to postpone the planned study day event, “Celebrating Occupational Therapy in CAMHS” . We hope to see you at a rescheduled date in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] if you have any queries
We are very excited to invite you to our OT in CAMHS Study Day being held on Friday 2nd June in the F2 Centre, Rialto (two Luas stops from Heuston Station in Dublin City Centre).
The theme of the Study Day will be "Celebrating Occupational Therapy (OT) in CAMHS", where we will focus on the launch of our new practice guidline document and how this integrates into your OT practice moving forward. On the day, there will also be an occupation-based drumming workshop to help us launch our document in true OT style!
This event is €40 for AOTI members (€90 for non-members) and open to all OTs either working in CAMHS or interested in learning more about the OT role in CAMHS.
Please see the flyer HERE for the details of our Study Day line up and take note that registration for the event will close by end of day on Friday 26th May. Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day.
You can also find our new OT in CAMHS practice guideline document HERE.
For any attendees with specific dietary requirements, please email [email protected] by Friday 19th May so that we can accommodate your dietary needs.
We look forward to seeing your there
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.