AOTI MDCPAG Virtual Study Morning
|Event Date||19 May 2021|
Wednesday 19th May 2021 10am - 1pm
AOTI MDCPAG are really excited to facilitate this study morning which showcases enhanced occupational therapy practices and strong clinical service initiatives. This study morning is concerned with sharing practice experiences and developing learning and confidence in areas in line with the evidence base. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about high standard clinical practice as well as having the opportunity to contribute to the discussion on developing current clinical services nationally.
- - - - - -
MSDCPAG Chairperson’s Welcome
Katie Mc Causland, Our Lady’s Hospital, Navan
“Analysis of a New Occupational Therapy Pathway for the Conservative Management of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome 2018-2021”
Carol Rafferty, Senior Occupational Therapist, Tallaght University Hospital
Discussion of Carpal Tunnel Management in Clinical Practice Currently Moderated Interactive Discussion and Shared Experience
“Direct to Occupational Therapy”
Emma Cleere, Senior Occupational Therapist, Mater Hospital
11.20am Tea / Coffee Break
Discussion of Direct access to OT in Clinical Practice Currently Moderated Interactive Discussion and Shared Experience
“Developing Clinical Practice Guidelines for OT Management of Scleroderma” Susan Somerville, Senior Occupational Therapist, Tallaght University Hospital
Discussion of Scleroderma Management and Experiences of Developing Guidelines for Clinical Practice Moderated Interactive Discussion and Shared Experience
- - - - - - -
- Registration via AOTI website.
- Free of charge for AOTI members and for non-members a fee of €50 will apply.
- Please log into Zoom on the day using the name you registered with. Non registered names will not be admitted into the Zoom room.
- For any questions, please email MDCPAG@aoti.ie
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.