Bathroom Adaptation & Design - Part Two (Ireland)
|Event Date||19 Apr 2021 09:00|
Please note this course will refer to Irish standards, guidelines and building regulations.
This module follows on from Level 1 and addresses additional bathroom issues (as listed below). We recommend that delegates attend both Levels 1 & 2 and in that order if possible.
The course will cover:
- Specifying room sizes for toilets and bathrooms – for ambulant disabled, assisted wheelchair users and independent wheelchair users
- Suggestions for incorporating flexibility into bathroom design
- Tips and techniques for adapting small spaces
- Specifying safety (slip resistant) flooring
- Suggestions for water containment
- Use of Design Briefs and provision of VIVA ACCESS Design Brief for Bathrooms
- Design principles for users with visual impairments
- Problem solving one or more case scenarios/adaptation schemes within a group setting
This module runs from 9.30am - 12.30pm
Please note this is a live webinar session. You must attend at the time specified.
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.