HSCP Clinical Specialist Conference
Leading Forward: Innovations in Advancing Practice
|Event Date||20 Sep 2023|
The Health and Social Care Professions therapy team in St. James’s Hospital (known as SCOPe HSCP) is delighted to announce an upcoming conference - Leading Forward: Innovations in Advancing Practice - which will take place on 20th September, 2023. This inaugural conference will bring together HSCP speakers from across Ireland and internationally for what promises to be a pivotal conference, focusing on innovative developments under the following themes: Unscheduled Care, Scheduled Care, Primary Care & Cancer Survivorship.
It is intended that this Conference will:
- Demonstrate the value and impact of HSCP-led healthcare solutions
- Inspire and inform health care professionals and policy makers on HSCP innovations leading to better outcomes
- Influence scale up and spread of innovative, evidence-based pathways
- Create an opportunity to share knowledge, promote collective dialogue and to network with peers
- Engage HSCP at all levels in clinical redesign and innovation
*For the purpose of this Conference, HSCP therapy professions include Speech and Language Therapy (SLT), Social Work (SW), Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics (CND), Occupational Therapy (OT) and Physiotherapy (PT) services.
Eventbrite is now open and registration can be progressed using the following link:
Attached, please find a flyer HERE for the event. Full programme details will be issued on the week commencing 14th August.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Adverts for third party services, courses, vacancies or products do not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or validation by AOTI.