MOHO: Collaborative goal setting, intervention planning and writing care plans
|Event Date||8 Feb 2023|
|Time||10 am - 12 pm|
This webinar looks at how we can use MOHO to develop client centred goals and use these client centered goals to inform intervention planning. We will also discuss the techniques used within MOHO to enable change and how MOHO can language can be incorporated into and used to support care planning. Sessions are accompanied by a workbook to help synthesize learning from the sessions and encourage reflection on how attendees plan to and will use their learning to develop as a practitioner and the occupational therapy service.
The discussion points are:
- The components of a therapeutic SMART goal
- Writing collaborative goals that are informed by MOHO theory
- Enabling change through different types of interventions
- Writing care plans using MOHO language that support the achievement of the service user's goals
About the facilitator:
Ruth Hambling is a UK based HCPC registered OT who provides MOHO theory training and clinical supervision.
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.