MOHO: a framework for assessment and occupational formulation
|Event Date||7 Feb 2023|
|Time||10 am - 12 pm|
This course will be repeated on February 9th 2022.
This webinar provides an overview of MOHO based assessments, how to develop an assessment strategy, using initial assessments as an outcome measure and using the information garnered in the assessment process to inform occupational formulation. Sessions are accompanied by a workbook to help synthesize learning from the sessions and encourage reflection on how attendees plan to and will use their learning to develop as a practitioner and the occupational therapy service.
The discussion points are:
- The Model of Human Occupation based assessment that you may wish to incorporate in your practice as an occupational therapist.
- How to develop an assessment strategy.
- Introducing the use of outcome measures in the occupational therapy process.
- An introduction to the foundations of occupational formulation
About the facilitator:
Ruth Hambling is a UK based HCPC registered OT who provides MOHO theory training and clinical supervision.
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.