Palliative Care and Oncology Advisory Group Study day
On-line Study Day 7th December
|Event Date||7 Dec 2020|
Date: Monday December 7th 2020 08:45am- 12:15
Venue: Online (further details to follow)
- Webinar: “Understanding and managing persistent cancer related fatigue: a cognitive behavioural theory approach” by Dr. Sonya Collier
- Open discussion on delivering occupational therapy in Covid-19 times
- Update on National Clinical Care Programme for Palliative Care (NCCPPC )by Leonora Carey (Occupational Therapy Lead for the NCCPPC)
Cost: Free for AOTI members. €50 for non-AOTI members
Please register by Friday December 4th at 12noon
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.