Postural care for 0 - 3 year olds
|Start Date 1||8 Jun 2021 13:00|
|Start Date 2||17 Jun 2021|
As children grow and develop their postural care needs will change. This practical and engaging course will support OTs to develop and deliver effective and responsive postural care during this exciting time.
- To understand the lived experience of families of children needing postural care aged 0-3.
- Postural care awareness; biomechanics and risk to body shape
- The biomechanics of lying and specific challenges for 0-3 year olds
- Best practice and guidance
- Barriers to postural care
- Applying a holistic and co-productive approach to caring for families of children with postural care needs (aged 0-3)
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.