Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Advisory Group Study Day - Vocational Rehabilitation
Supporting work participation for people with Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Disorders (RMDs)
|Venue||Tallaght University Hospital|
|Event Date||27 Nov 202327 Nov 2023|
|Time||09:00 - 16:00|
We are delighted to announce our upcoming RMDAG in-person study day on Monday 27th November 2023 in Tallaght University Hospital, Dublin.
The theme for the day is "Vocational Rehabilitation" and will include:
- Update on current evidence-based practice in the area
- Examples of OT vocational rehabilitation projects and research studies in Ireland and Europe
- Practical workshop to support implementation of theory to practice.
Further details on timetable to follow.
We will hold our AG committee meeting at the end of the day. Anybody with an interest in being involved with the RMDAG is welcome to join us.
Places are limited so please book your place early to avoid disappointment.
Free for all AOTI members!
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.