Rheumatology Webinar Series 2023
An Introduction to Rheumatology OT Self-Management
|Start Date 1||18 Apr 2023|
|Start Date 2||9 May 2023|
|Start Date 3||23 May 2023|
|Start Date 4||13 Jun 2023|
|Time||10:00 - 11:00|
The Rheumatic & Musculoskeletal Disorders Advisory Group are delighted to announce a series of four 1-hour educational webinars in relation to Occupational Therapy practice in Rheumatology. This upcoming series will focus on OT self-management education approaches for people with rheumatic and musculoskeletal disorders. It will include an update on the most relevant evidence base, case examples from practice and an opportunity for discussion and knowledge sharing.
The webinars will be facilitated by Senior Rheumatology Occupational Therapists, Paula Minchin and Jane Brownlee (Naas General Hospital), Susan Somerville (Tallaght University Hospital), and Aoife Synnott (Our Lady's Hospice and Care Services).
The sessions will be run on Tuesdays at 10am for 1 hour on the following dates:
18th April 2023 : An overview of Rheumatology services in Ireland - Setting the scene
9th May 2023: Joint Protection and Fatigue Management
23rd May 2023: Pain and Stress Management
13th June 2023: Introduction to Vocational Rehabilitation
It is recommended that you attend all four webinars. Note that these sessions will not be recorded so attendance at the live webinars is recommended.
Free for all AOTI members!
Registration for this first event closes on Friday 14th April 2023.
The zoom link will be forwarded to registrants the day before the event.
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.