The Green Platform
|Event Date||10 May 2021|
Time: 10am - 2pm
This half-day online workshop, which will be of particular interest to managers, but is also suitable for OTs and fellow HCPs at all levels. The course will focus on energy, productivity and resilience.
About the course: Managing and team participation is all about influence; about creating the culture where people can become more than they’ve been before, for their team and their customers. It’s about each person on the team being committed to a purposeful, meaningful vision and blueprint for the future and implementing that blueprint with energy, enthusiasm and excitement. On The Green Platform we have empowered people who choose their responses and focus on solutions and what they want. Rather than reacting, they choose the energy with which they want to respond to other people and events. They are resilient, lighting fires “in" people rather than under people.
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.