Updated Conference Information - Occupational Therapy Australia Virtual OT Exchange 2020
|Event Date||14 Sep 2020 - 15 Sep 2020|
On behalf of Occupational Therapy Australia, I am writing today with some updated information for your members and promotional materials for the Virtual OT Exchange 2020 Conference taking place this 14 – 15 September 2020 online.
We are hoping you might be willing to help spread word of this virtual conference within your Association and as such, we would be very grateful if you could display or distribute the information below.
PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE
After a second call for abstracts a number of high-quality abstracts were received and have enhanced the existing program. Click here to download and explore the program.
Registration includes access to recordings of ALL presentations (with author permission and excluding keynotes) available to watch for up to 30 days post-conference.
DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION ENDING 2 AUGUST
We are offering members of your association to register for the Virtual OT Exchange at the Australian member rate (significantly lower in price than a non-member registration). Discounted rates finish on Sunday 2 August 2020 so encourage your members to register today to avoid missing out.
Registration for the Virtual OT Exchange 2020 also gives access to a range of benefits including recordings of presentations, live Q&A, ePosters, Yoga and Pilates sessions, Virtual Exhibition Hall, networking opportunities and more. For a full list of registration inclusions and to register please visit the Registration webpage here.
To assist you with promoting the Virtual OT Exchange we have linked below some marketing materials which you may easily circulate when meeting with or talking to other occupational therapists. Click on the links below to access the following information:
- Registration Promotional Flyer [circulate this promotional flyer to highlight the registration perks included when registering]
- Email Banner [can be used either on your email signature, websites, e-newsletters etc]
- Social Media Image [for use on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn]
- PowerPoint Promotional Slide [if you have an upcoming presentation why not finish with a slide to promote the Conference. This can also be used to print off and display as a promotional flyer]
- Conference Website [if you haven’t already visited the conference website, click here to find out the most up to date information and latest news]
If you have any questions or additional requirements please contact the Conference office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support and we hope to see you and your members online in September 2020 as we virtually come together for the Virtual OT Exchange 2020.
Adverts for third party services, courses, vacancies or products do not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or validation by AOTI.