Webinar: Telehealth for Occupational Therapists
Please note: this is a recording. You can view this webinar at any time to suit.
|Event Date||23 Apr 2020 11:01 - 30 Apr 2020 11:00|
Telehealth for Occupational Therapists - Free for Members
We appreciate that many OTs need information on establishing telehealth immediately, to enable accessible service to vulnerable clients and groups.
Are you an occupational therapist seeking to learn more about establishing telehealth in your practice, either in response to current COVID-19 related practice challenges, or as an ongoing strategy to increase accessibility for client groups? This webinar recording is for you!
In 50minutes, we cover:
Understanding privacy and confidentiality
Choosing Software Platforms
Adapting assessment and intervention strategy for telehealth
...and much more!
The facilitator is Muriel Cummins, Founder Mental Health Occupational Therapy Online
This webinar is free to AOTI members. Please log in to acess the webinar for free.
Non members €10
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this workshop.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the workshop is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the workshop following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.