Join the AOTI Documents Committee
AOTI is seeking applicants to join our new AOTI Documents Committee. The purpose of the Documents Committee is to oversee the production of AOTI documents, such as guidelines developed by AOTI Advisory Groups for members’ use. The documents committee will ensure consistency in the quality of documents produced by AOTI.
- Be a member of AOTI
- Be able to devote sufficient time and energy to the Documents Committee duties including participation in Zoom meetings and follow-up on actions between meetings
- Demonstrate good analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Be committed to evidence-based practice and high professional standards
All Occupational Therapy grades are welcome to apply.
- Successful applicants will be provided with support from the AOTI Management Team and staff as appropriate
- Successful applicants are expected to meet once a month via Zoom for initial 6 months and complete follow up work via emails as needed between meetings
Benefits of AOTI Documents Committee Membership include;
- Making a unique contribution to the development of the Occupational Therapy profession in Ireland through ensuring the production of quality documents to strengthen professional practice
- Gain knowledge and skills in developing documents, processes and critical appraisal
- An opportunity to work with other occupational therapists from varied clinical and geographical areas
Applicants will be assessed by the AOTI Management Team.
The deadline for the receipt of expressions of interest is 28th August 2020.
Please send a cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line Documents Committee. In your cover please outline your skills and experience that are relevant to work of documents committee. Please contact Denise (Documents Lead on Management Team) at email@example.com with any queries.
We look forward to hearing from you