UCC - 1. Postgraduate Studies in Older Person Rehabilitation & 2. Postgraduate Studies in Dementia
- Postgraduate Studies in Older Person Rehabilitation
- Postgraduate Studies in Dementia
Two flexible, interdisciplinary programmes covering key topics in older person rehabilitation and dementia. Three streams of study:
- Postgraduate Certificate
- Individual CPD modules e.g.
- Understanding Cognitive Disorders & Dementia
- Advanced Issues in Dementia Care
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Falls, Mobility & Movement Disorders
The programmes are available full time or part time and can be tailored to your interests with a wide range of optional modules.
- Suzanne Timmons, Programme Director, email@example.com
- Ms Lorraine Crossan, Programme Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ucc.ie/en/ckx14 or ucc.ie/en/ckx21/
Closing date for receipt of application – 4th July 2021