Webinar Recording - "Making Difficult Conversations (Part 2)" - now available to view on open disclosure website
The National Open Disclosure Team (we) are pleased to let you know that the webinar recording and associated presentation for the "Making Difficult Conversations (Part 2)" webinar, delivered by Professor Eva Doherty on 13th October 2021, is now available to access on the open disclosure website. Click on the following link to access this webinar (listed under webinar 7):
Other webinar recordings and presentations also available on the website include:
- Webinar 1: “The Role of the National Advocacy Service (NAS) and Patient Advocacy Service (PAS) in the Management of Complaints and Open Disclosure” by David O’Duffy, NAS & Lisa Walsh, PAS (3rd February 2021)
- Webinar 2: “Applying the Principles of Open Disclosure in a Service for Individuals with an Intellectual Disability” by Elaine Teague & Feabhra Mullally, St Michaels House (17th February 2021)
- Webinar 3: “Making Difficult Conversations Easier” by Professor Eva Doherty, RCSI (9th March 2021)
- Webinar 4: “Implications for Open Disclosure in Mental Health Services” by Gary Watkins and Kevin Madigan, Saint John of God Community Services (30th March 2021)
- Webinar 5: “A Culture of Safety” by Dr John Fitzsimons and Dr David Vaughan, (28th April 2021)
- Webinar 6: “Update on (i) Open Disclosure Legislation and (ii) the development of an Open Disclosure National Policy Framework” by the National Patient Safety Office, (12th May 2021)
We are working on getting the recording for last week’s webinar on the website (“The Role of the Designated Person in Supporting Patients and their Families”).
Many thanks to you all for your support and interest in our webinars.
The National Open Disclosure Team
National Open Disclosure Office | National Office of Quality & Patient Safety